Sunday, December 11, 2011

Women's Cloth : Night Out & Cocktail


















Review By
By
tely3 (FL, USA)



I ordered this dress for a cruise, it is very pretty, but does run small. I read the reviews and ordered a size larger than usual. I tried it on when I got it and almost sent it back because I still thought it was a little tight. My husband thought it looked good so I kept it...I wish I hadn't. Because the skirt part is stretchy material, it really clings and not in a good way! I am a size 8 and ordered the size 10, but even with my spanx on it accentuated areas I would rather not have accented...my tummy! If the dressed had been lined, it might have been more flattering. Oh well, I will try to remember this before I order any other dresses...if your over 40, make sure it's lined!!!





View Original Review here


If You Want Buy this Product, Please Click here or Click here to View more Product

No comments:

Post a Comment