Friday, February 24, 2012

Noir City Nightclub



As the finale to Noir City week this year, the "Czar of Noir" Eddie Muller threw a speakeasy-style cocktail party called "Everyone Comes to Eddie's," which Mark and I attended at the Swedish American Hall. The event was fabulous, with great entertainment, tasty appetizers and cocktails, talented dancers, and an exceptionally good-looking crowd of people decked out in noir-style evening wear. My outfit for the evening consisted of my 40's reproduction dress, vintage-styled shoes, and a flower hair clip. The pearl necklace and the bracelet are actual vintage pieces. This is an event that I hope I don't have to wait another full year for; Eddie hinted that he might try to make this a regular occurrence, and I for one would be a regular attendee if he did.

For photos of the Noir City festival as well as the nightclub event, click here.

Dress: ReVamp Vintage
Shoes: Faryl Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment