Sunday, November 20, 2011

10k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (.04 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Size 8


Beautiful ring, March 19, 2009
By
C. Hiltz (USA)


I was skeptical by the sample picture on the item page, but after reading through reviews and hearing that it looks much different in person, I decided to go for it because I liked the design.

When I received it, I was very surprised how white, shiny, and so beautiful it looks in person. I think that Amazon should update the item picture!

I gave it to my girlfriend on Valentine's day, and she loves it and always wears it. Unfortunately, I made classic the mistake of buying the wrong size. But no matter.

If anyone is thinking about getting this, go for it! And don't be fooled by the picture. It looks completely different in person.



View Original Review here


If You Want Buy this Product, Please Click here or View more product here

No comments:

Post a Comment